The Post 9/11 World
America’s national defense exists to protect us against all enemies, here and abroad. Today’s enemies extend far beyond Iran and religious extremists and terrorists, to cyber criminals, Mexican Drug Cartels, foreign nations that are at economic war with us, and radicals living within our own borders.
In this country, we face an economic crisis caused by government spending and debt. As the global economy shrinks, our own citizens are left with little and expect even less. Our national defense is in danger due to the government’s mismanagement of finances which led to military spending being targeted for cuts. In a world of uncertainty, we must move past Cold War and Big Government mindsets to defend ourselves and lead the global economy forward.
The Golden Way Out
* The world is drowning in a flood of government overspending, taxation, and debt.
* Our economic and military edge is now threatened by government spending and out-of-control debt as we face the potential for real military spending cuts.
* The threat of religious extremists who demand our total allegiance or our death is very real.
* National Defense must expand to include cyber terrorism, drug cartels, and rogue nations.
* Flawed government tactics of limited military action and economic sanctions leave Americans uncertain about our economic and political security.
* The economic threat of poor trade and monetary policy is as real and dangerous as all our other enemies.