Shrink The Bureaucracy
The rapid growth of government has crippled our nation and economy with mounting inefficiencies, out-of-control spending, the elected serving their own interests, complex regulation, and lost freedom from invasive legislation such as Obamacare and Dodd-Frank.
Washington is full of government bureaucracy. To highlight, there are 15 cabinet agencies, 32 czars, 1300+ federal and state agencies (479 federal agencies alone). These agencies and czars survive by collecting taxes and fees from you – the taxpayer. This means your money is supporting duplicative agencies and programs that create destructive regulation and taxes, and ultimately destroy America’s small businesses and private sector, but can be saved with tax reform.
Bureaucracy cripples our economy, and it steals money out of your wallet.
The Golden Way Out
* Dismantle all duplicative federal agencies. We do not need 479 overlapping agencies to fulfill the focus of government.
* Restore all government agency budgets back to 2008 levels.
* Remove the automatic budget increases in federal programs initiated in the Nixon administration.
* Set annual performance metrics for each agency. Agencies that do not reach their performance goals will have staff replaced at the top two tiers.
* Remove unnecessary regulation. We must create an environment where job creators are willing to take risks, businesses want to expand, and hardworking people can find quality jobs.
* We need comprehensive tax reform that eliminates deductions for special interests and big corporations while small businesses and working people carry the burden. Our tax code should be simple, transparent, and most of all – fair.